Unreal Engine 4 Developer
Job Title: Unreal Engine 4 Developer
Status: Full-time / Permanent
3D City Scapes - Toronto, ON
Canada's Fastest growing Prop-tech Startup with amazing upside opportunities to grow with the company!
Immediate Position Available
We are excited to announce this mega opportunity within our company for an Unreal Engine 4 developer/specialist. Our company is based in the prop-tech industry and is quickly growing. We are looking for a very dynamic, talented and super quality individual to join our team who is also positive and has a 'can do' attitude. We are creating ground breaking applications and need a person who has the mind set to grow and develop with us and remain on the cutting edge of what is possible.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality design, programming and code (blueprints) in Unreal Engine 4 to output applications. You must have a very good background in modeling/design and be able to update/fix models as needed (provided by customers) and import in to Unreal Engine 4. You will test your programs, identify errors and also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues.
Having a background or experience in architecture design is highly desired.
- Coordinate projects with the directors and create models to be imported into Unreal Engine 4 (Maya, Blender or other program)
- Work in blueprints to program actions/animations in Unreal Engine 4
- Be able to create professional level UI/UX in Unreal Engine 4 and also setup user views (first person view, third person view, etc...)
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects and other technical issues
- Any experience in working with multi-player online games is helpful
- Be able to work with other modelers and Unreal Engine 4 programmers, while also providing input and guidance for creating the best applications possible.
- 3+ years with visualization experience with Unreal Engine 4, preferably in architecture and design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area or equivalent industry experience
- Strong understanding of rendering technique and graphics-related
- Excellent communication skill and with a positive attitude
- Fast-learner, flexible and passion about architecture design
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Exceptional attention to details and realism and feel for good gameplay
- Ability to manage own time effectively and prioritize project when requested
- Follow best practices, development processes and coding standards
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio to: email@example.com