We'll first arrange a meeting to discuss your project needs and also to showcase you some samples of the projects we have done for customers in the past.
After sitting down with you and discussing your project needs, there's a few things that we need from you to get started:
- For Interiors - Autocad files (.dwg) which include the elevations -or- 3D optimized REVIT, Sketchup or 3DMax files. Also it is highly helpful if you can provide any renderings that you have of the space or mood boards to showcase the 'look and feel' of the interior which you are looking to achieve. We also need information about the cabinets being used, wall colours, flooring, fixtures, electrical outlets, counter tops and any additional information you have available.
- For Exteriors - 3D Optimize Revit, Sketchup or 3DMax files are preferred, but if you don't have 3D files, we can work with AutoCad files as well (just more time is involved). Also, any renderings you can provide of the exterior of your building(s) would be very helpful.
- Cities - to be discussed at in-person meeting.
Once we've received your model files we'll import them into our platform and begin creating the interactive environment.
Projects typically take 4-10 weeks to complete but we can also develop more quickly depending on the needs of our clients and the amount of work to be done. The time involved depends on many factors including
- The quality of model files provided by you
- Level of detailing required in the final interactive model
- Number of models required
- Features in the application