Founded in 2019, 3D City Scapes offers you an unparallel experience using state of the art interactive 3D modelling technology and software. Operating globally, we leverage technology to build virtual cities, interiors, buildings and tourist sites to scale to offer you an unimaginable virtual experience. We want to be the global authority in digital interactive environments.
As a key part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will lead the sales strategy for the company and provide input into how we are able to achieve our sales goals to ensure the company is set up for long-term growth. The expectation of the Director of Sales will be to manage existing sales leads, maintain client relationships and also engage new clients to continue driving growth for the company. Your work is central in ensuring the profitable sales growth of 3D City Scapes Inc. You will create and successfully execute the strategic sales strategy to grow market share.
In this role, you will also mentor and lead our divisional sales leaders and will be accountable for establishing sales targets that align with the overall vision and mission in order to meet company objectives, promote sales growth, drive revenue and margin growth, and increase profitability and customer satisfaction throughout the organization.
You will have an entrepreneurial spirit, numerous years of experience, skillfully foster a team mentality and collaboration and be able to successfully execute the sales strategy to grow company shares and develop a strong sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Spearhead company growth and revenue through generating leads, setting up appointments to showcase the technology of the Company and closing sales deals
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team and sales team to develop, implement and review comprehensive business plans for the sales strategy and growth including short and long-term objectives, strategies, program plans, and budgets
- Work closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships for alignment and to foster business relationships for the company
- Attend networking events, conferences, professional spaces and workshops to ensure relationship building
- Build a high performing sales organization that excels in attracting, developing and growing talent and building bench strength to support growth and succession planning
- Establish performance targets and measures, and monitor actual progress against the plan, including feedback mechanisms for effective problem resolution
- Provide management, direction and coaching to all divisional leaders resulting in a highly functional, efficient, knowledgeable and customer service orientated team
- Introduce effective sales practices to bring the organization to a higher level of collaboration and performance
- Build profit margins, improve operating efficiency and position the company for growth
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with the sales managers and sales teams
- Identify market opportunities for 3D City Scapes, which include the development of new and innovative products and overall sales strategy
- Promote further development of key customers by establishing a direct, personal relationship at the appropriate level of management and be the voice of customer service for 3D City Scapes
- Manage sales CRM system and ensure all sales team members regularly update and utilize the CRM to track leads, contacts and deals so that we can properly forecast the company’s sales pipeline
- Ensure branding of company is top notch and that we become a recognizable brand across the globe
- Additional duties as required
Skills & Experience
- 6-8+ years of experience in a sales environment or similar role required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- ZOHO, CRM and sales analytical tools experience is an asset
- MS Office experience (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- 40% travel required locally
The Company reserves the right to alter, change or modify the attached duties as listed above. This job description does not exclude responsibilities not specifically stated that may become apparent during the execution of the duties of the position.
Send your resumes to email@example.com
3D CityScapes Inc. is committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. We provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other grounds as described in the Human Rights Code. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. The Human Resources Department will arrange for reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Human Rights Code which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.