Founded in 2019, 3D City Scapes offers you an unparallel experience using state of the art interactive 3D modelling technology and software. Operating globally, we leverage technology to build virtual cities, interiors, buildings and tourist sites to scale to offer you an unimaginable virtual experience. We want to be the global authority in digital interactive environments.
About the role:
3D CityScapes Inc. creates hyper-realistic, interactive digital twins for the purpose of planning, development, zoning, conceptualization, and realistic to-scale 3D visualization. The innovative interactive digital twin technology helps planners, developers, and economic development authorities share their vision like never before.
Using AI and the latest in cloud based streaming technology, the use of sustainable 3D applications produced by 3DCS have gained worldwide recognition as the most cost effective, environmentally friendly and realistic tool that can be used to make an immediate impact for the future development of our urban environments. Easily accessible on any device, the cloud-based streaming of 3DCS provides the ultimate experience to visualize, interact and explore anywhere in the world!
We have an open position for a 3D modeler. As a 3D modeler you will be responsible for creating architectural visualizations and props for use in fully interactive environments. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well-honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interpret concept art, sketches and CADs to create virtual models, environments and props
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Expert level knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Blender etc.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Minimum 3 years of experience in 3D design and modeling
The Company reserves the right to alter, change or modify the attached duties as listed above. This job description does not exclude responsibilities not specifically stated that may become apparent during the execution of the duties of the position.
3D CityScapes Inc. is committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. We provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other grounds as described in the Human Rights Code. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. The Human Resources Department will arrange for reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Human Rights Code which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.